Submersible Solids Handling Pumps Description
Hydromatic H4H Submersible Solids Handling Pumps enhanced performance is made possible by an improved mono-vane impeller which helps eliminate clogs.
Hydromatic H4H Typical Application
Hydromatic H4H Superior Features
Shipping Weight: 420.0 LBS Shipping Dimensions Length: 20 In Width: 15 In Height: 30 In
- Oil filled motor efficiently dissipates heat and locks out damaging moisture so you receive reliable pumping service. Easily field serviceable.
- Standard construction is cast iron.
- Stainless steel shaft eliminates corrosion and fatigue for longer pump life. The minimum shaft overhang decreases bearing and seal life. Tapered shaft allows for easy removal of impeller.
- Available with a wide range of impellers for different applications. Pump-out vanes on the top shroud prevent the buildup of materials in the seal area and extend the life of the thrust bearing by significantly reducing axial thrust.
- The connection box has two epoxy barriers and a compression fitting that prevent water contamination of the motor area, assuring long-term reliable operation. In addition, epoxy encapsulation and stripped leads positively eliminate "wicking" from the cable
- Heavy duty upper and lower ball bearings are submerged in oil to provide permanent lubrication and ensure long service life.
- Easily replaceable, true wear ring, with a top pullout design for easy disassemble operation.
- Passes a full 3" diameter nondeformable spherical solid per the Ten States Standards.
Our equipment has been inspected and revised. We sell quality equipment
at reasonable prices and we hope to offer you our products and services.
no warranty expressed or implied. We have a no return policy